Adv. Roasting Masterclass
The first-ever Roasting Masterclass to be held in Mexico City. This masterclass is unlike any other offered in the world. Whether you are a novice roaster or have decades of experience, you will leave with plenty of useful new ideas and methods to implement at your roastery.
*Classes will be held in English but translators will be available to help.
DATE & TIME: Sat, October 5, 2019 (10:00AM-1:00PM CDT)
LOCATION: Blend Station
Tamaulipas # 60
INCLUDES: Three Hours of Lecture and Q&A
• Cupping and curve analysis of the "Roast Defect Kit" to demonstrate good, baked, and underdeveloped roasts.
• Methods to manage ROR curves
• Advanced methods to prevent ROR crashes and flicks
• How to modify roasting machines for better performance.
• Pro tips to get the most out of Cropster and other roasting software.
• How to adapt various strategies to different types of machines.
Bring all of your curiosity and your pressing questions. I guarantee your satisfaction or your ticket is free!
$193.70 (mex $3900)
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Scott Rao is a world-renowned coffee consultant and author. He has written such groundbreaking works as The Professional Barista's Handbook and The Coffee Roaster's Companion. Scott's Roasting Masterclasses are the world's most advanced roasting seminars. Any roaster, no matter how experienced, will find Scott's classes challenging and illuminating.