Welcome to the most advanced roasting class ever taught, anywhere. In this class you will learn a ton of valuable, practical information, no matter how long you've been roasting. I guarantee it.
This roasting masterclass will include:
- Cupping and roast-curve analysis of several roast samples.
- Discussion of how to identify roast defects, both in the cup and in curves.
- Practical methods for improving roast consistency that will benefit any roaster.
- Introduction of several new strategies to manage the ROR around first crack.
- Heaps of new material. I've been saving up new ideas gleaned from my consulting work on 300+ roasting machines over the past few years, and much of this class will consist of new material I've never discussed publicly.
- A vibrant Q&A session. Bring your toughest questions, and make sure you leave with the answers to everything you want to know about roasting.
**If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Scott directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please do not contact Five Senses with questions. Thank you.